Recently, I’ve been feeling a little bit shitty. Besides everything, I still believe that good people exist. Here are a list of 20 tiny things that you can do that might just brighten up someone’s day.
- Smile at a stranger. Honestly, you never know how that could make someones day.
- Say “Thank you” more.
- Give someone a hug.
- Share your friends articles/businesses on social media.
- Tell someone something that you like about them.
- Encourage someone.
- Text that friend who you haven’t in a while, see if they are okay.
- Buy someone a cup of coffee (If someone does this to me, I’ll love them forever).
- Remind someone that you love them.
- Hold the door for someone.
- Listen to someone’s story.
- Compliment a stranger.
- Ask someone how their day is going and genuinely listen to their response.
- Leave a nice note on someone’s car.
- Write and send handwritten notes to friends.
- Leave inspirational notes in random places.
- Allow someone else to go first if they are in a hurry.
- Treat your friend to their favourite food, just because.
- Give flowers to someone you care about.
- Forgive someone you’ve held a grudge against. At the end of the day everyone’s human and makes mistakes.
Please leave comments if you can think of anymore or if anyone has done a random act of kindness to you.