We all have bad days now and again; I’ve had my share of those where I feel hopeless and “just want to go home curl up in my bed and cry”. Yeah! I know it sucks!. This week hasn’t been great. There is no specific reason for it. I just felt so down and a little bit lost as to what I’m doing with my life. I had my room redecorated this week and my things are still all over the place which is stressing me out (I have OCD). After a bad day, I think it is so important to relax yourself and finish the day off on a positive. Here are 5 things you can do if you are having a bad day.
- Take a bath: Take a nice hot bath relax those tense muscles, it’ll do wonders.
- Put your phone away: After you’ve come home from a stressful day at work, detach yourself from the social media world for a bit. Especially before you sleep, replace this with a book or listen to some music.
- Go out for a run: Get outside go for a walk or a run even a jog, de-stress yourself consider joining the gym. Exercise sure as hell helps.
- Catch up on some of your favourite TV shows: I’m sure we all have shows recorded that we don’t have time to watch, or even sit in bed and watch something on Netflix.
- TEA: Tea makes everything better, make a good cuppa tea and relax.
And guys please remember – Life doesn’t give you anything that you can’t handle.